Seeking hard-working and reliable technicians to provide exceptional service to our commercial and residential customers in need of our restoration & reconstruction services relating to property damage from water, fire and mold. As a vital part of the Mitigation Department, this position is best suited for self-motivated professionals who have the ability to work both independently and with a team. Experience in the Restoration Industry preferred, but not required.
- Must be available for full-time work and for on-call overtime rotation.
- Must pass background check.
- Valid drivers license required along with a clean driving record (No DUIs).
- Ability to work long hours on feet and lift 25 lbs is required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to speak and write in English.
- Good attitude, ability to take direction and willingness to learn required.
Compensation and Benefits:
This position offers a competitive, hourly wage. All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our 401k plan, health & dental benefits programs as well vacation time and paid company holidays.