At Professional Restoration we believe that people are our greatest asset. We value high energy individuals who have the ability to energize others. People who see an answer to every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer are the right fit for our company. We value team players and people who are more concerned with what’s right rather than who’s right.
Providing the highest level of customer service is the single most important aspect of our business. Therefore, we only hire individuals who have the mindset of doing what’s right, putting the customer first and treating everyone with respect.
Estimators are strong leaders with the ability to give clear direction, anticipate issues and problem solve effectively. Superior customer service skills are vital as this highly visible, customer facing position plays a critical role in the client’s overall satisfaction with the company. Estimators excel at working well with all divisions of the company and provide clear instructions to internal staff and sub-contractors. They are also highly skilled at managing client expectations and communicating with all parties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Handle all tasks needed to provide an accurate, detailed and profitable estimate.
- Complete on-site inspections to prepare scope, take photos and readings, communicate with customer to properly set expectations and explain service phases and turn-around times.
- Update customer and third parties frequently throughout the life cycle of the job.
- Take photos and upload images to all applicable portals.
- Consistently monitor the status of the job.
- Maintain a clear and open line of communication throughout the entire job by proactively providing detailed information about the job status to the customer and third parties.
- Investigate and resolve issues with the support of internal staff.
- Estimators are responsible for submitting completed job files for final invoicing with all required documentation.
- Extremely organized, prompt, efficient and professional.
- Aptitude for handling a high volume of tasks while prioritizing effectively.
- Skilled at proactively communicating directly with customers and colleagues.
- Excels at working quickly on time-sensitive tasks while diligently following protocol and focusing on detail accuracy.
- Focused on being a team player who encourages and supports others while leading with enthusiasm and integrity.
- Capable in bringing internal and external resources together to improve the overall customer experience.
- Able to work and solve problems independently while maintaining a “team-player” attitude.
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills, with a solid focus on customer care.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and focus on accuracy.
- Impressive professional etiquette displaying integrity, respect and thoughtfulness.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of industry related experience.
- Experience using Xactimate software
- Must pass background check and have clean driving record.
Compensation and Benefits:
This position offers a competitive wage (commensurate with experience). All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our 401k plan, health & dental benefits programs as well vacation time and paid company holidays.